Plano Corto: Martes Erasmus: Welcome day

miércoles, 5 de julio de 2006

Martes Erasmus: Welcome day

D-I María, Ana, Mila, Laura and me(English)
October 5th, 2004 was the official welcome day. We were surprised for the food that they offered us … rather he was looking like a small diner of sandwiches full of indescribable sauces. Tourist walk along the city where I lost my group and after a well deserved snack-dinner an incredible party… until they stole the my polar lining jacket that had cost 180€ and the worst thing that in a pocket of the jacket there was my Erasmus card that I have in the picture… a Belgian was the robber… the following two weeks I passed an incredible cold until I "obtained" another gratis jacket…


(Español)
El 5 de octubre de 2004 fue el día oficial de bienvenida. Nos sorprendimos por la comida que nos ofrecieron… más bien parecía un picoteo de bocadillos llenos de salsas indescriptibles. Paseo turístico por la ciudad que nada más empezar perdí al grupo y tras una merecida merienda-cena una fiesta increíble… hasta que me robaron la chaqueta con forro polar que me había costado 180€ y lo peor que en un bolsillo de la chaqueta iba mi tarjeta Erasmus que llevo colgada en la foto… fue un belga el ladrón… las siguientes dos semanas pasé un frío increíble hasta que “conseguí” otra chaqueta de gratis…

No hay comentarios: